Grandma's Dress

27.2.11

Thank God it's Sunday. I finally got a time to do some of my unfinished business (cleaning up my room,helping my mom with all those dishes, and blah blah blah..) This week is pretty exhausting. You know, went to the college everyday (i hate going to college everyday especially on Saturday!) but actually it's pretty fun because i could meet my girlfriends there. We've even had a plan about having a vacation on summer,yay! Wish all the plans go well :)

Today i wore my grandma's old dress. Yes yes yes,i love it so much! Although it looks getting tight because of my increased weight. I'm sorry... -___-







my grandma's dress (have it cut by tailor) / bag,tights & shoes - Petisah (local store) / vintage belt - thrifted store

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This dress is SO amazing!!! Love the sweet collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that dress belonged to your grandma?! she must have had amazing taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress!
    also love the color of your tights! :)

    http://strawberryjam-yui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love the prints on the dress! it's one of a kind
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit :)
    let's follow each other :D

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  6. big love for your bag <3
    check mine, follow if you like dear :)

    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe