Soon,Mademoiselle!

12.4.12

It was such a lovely saturday. Spending the whole day with two of my besties is one of my greatest pleasure. Thanks to Tibby for kindly taking a little time to take my outfit pictures (thanks,sweetie!). Gladys just had done her 'sidang meja hijau' (I don't know what you call it in English) so it was a super great day for her and as a good friend we're so happy too. Finally,one of my girls is now a master of law. Congratulations on your new path,darlin! Soon I'll be in that kind of happiness too ♥

Right now I'm listening to Raisa's "Melangkah". Great song is great ♫ 

Anyways,do you see a bright pink collar I wore here? It is from Mademoiselle,my new little brand specified in collars. It's shipping in Indonesia only for now,so sorry :( If it gets great responses and progresses well I'll consider about make it worldwide. Wish me luck,peeps! Thank youuu.

P.S. Tonite I'll be uploading the first collection!



collar - Mademoiselle / sweater - Gaudi / acid washed jegging - SOGO / oxford shoes - thrifted / bag - my mom's

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. So in love with the collar!! You look great as usual =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your jumper and shoes ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater.. really wish I could wear that kind of sweater here in my town, since it's so hot like a lifesize microwave :|
    Oh and congratulations for your newly launched online shop :D btw, I guess 'sidang meja hijau' means thesis defense in English ;)

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mademoiselle looks perfect and it has perfect collars! Congratulations :')

    You're looking lovely as usualy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!
    http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable as always! love the pants and the cute oxfords!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweater and red collar <3

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely nail color kak <3
    goodluck for ur project <3


    Kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love your style kak steffi.. <3 and the collar looks so cute.. Want it so bad.. ><

    xoxo
    http://the-wingless.blogspot.com

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello girls, I have opened an online shop called Beau-Shop
    We sell import accessories and clothes with cheap price.. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im in love with this looK! I love the color combination and how u played with hard, soft, feminine and masculine =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute look :) love the third photo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe