Dear My Friend by Minju Kim

25.2.13

Meet my another designer crush,Minju Kim,a Belgia based Korean designer. She's the winner of H&M Designer Award 2013 and her collection "Dear My Friend" was presented during Stockholm Fashion Week on January 2013. She also got €50.000 as the prize and her collection will be sold at certain H&M stores worldwide. Wow. 





So let's talk about the "Dear My Friend" collection. I LOVE EVERYTHING IN IT. Seeing her collection just somehow makes me happy. Maybe because of those pastel colours which indicate the young and playful spirit and the 60s sleeves... just perfect!! Also the helmet idea is so out of the box. It almost looks like a mask if you see it more strictly and those helmets kind of represent different characters of people. She's crazy.    

P.S.
Can you see the unusual scallop on the skirt below?


Look at all these fabrics and details... *dying*


And don't even make me start talking about the shoes...


Ok I know I have to end this post because it's already long enough,haha. Below is my favorite piece of pinafore. Yellow and glossy... could it be leather? Well,nothing much else to say except I love this collection and I adore Minju Kim!! 

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this post and get inspired. See you later!! :)  



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Omg you're right she's so great!!! love the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets face it here designs are heavinly made. She is amazing :)

    Thanks for entering my Topshop £100 gift card giveaway. Good luck!
    xo
    Natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the collection is absolutely stunning !!! The design and the pattern were flawless and amazingly designed to perfection !! Genius :)

    I invite to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the collection! Thank you for sharing about her to us. xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow so cool! really love the shoes collection <333

    eh iya loh steff. aku nemu sweater di petisah
    di toko yg jual baju2 korea gitu. yg jual bapak2 agak tua.
    hehehehe. Best find.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! love love love <3 yeah, she's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations to your friend, this is such a huge achievement and obviously very deserved - her collection looks gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I LOVE HER stuff 'n work!! superb

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe