The Rooftop Play

12.4.15

Hi all!

I think everybody would be agree, that rooftop is such a cool place to take pictures! I personally love how shipshape, and clean, and light it looks like. One day I asked our intern, Andit, to help me snap some outfit pictures because I felt so good with my outfit that day. Turned out he was good at it (of course, he interned as photographer!). I love the new angles and pretty much amazed about it. 

Now move into the outfit talking! I'm that kind of girl who rarely wear sleeveless top anywhere. And to see this yellow floral top from PICNIC forgotten and trapped in my closet for months kinda makes me feel bad. But then I thought, hey, why don't wear a long sleeve shirt with it underneath, instead? So voila...! That's how I got this look!

Photographed by : Andit
Edited by : Me    


floral top & boyfriend blazer - PICNIC | long sleeve shirt & skirt - thrift store | white sandals - Lasenora | necklace - Mata Mata

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love rooftops, there is something so cool about being above everyone and seeing them but not being seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to take pictures! Your friend did a great job! Also, your shirt is so stinkin' adorable - you look fantastic in yellow. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! Rooftop is such a cool place. And i love how you style your yellow dress into a vintage look :)

    http://ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe