OH, WHAT A WEEKEND!

17.10.15

I finally managed to make an update on this blog. A weekend should be a productive day! Although I cannot help myself to skip cleaning my room. Maybe later, haha.


I love my 'new' bomber jacket! Got it at the thrift store, that's why I called it as 'new' :p And oh, I'm currently feeling more comfortable wearing long or midi bottoms rather than minis. My collection of mini skirt now has even been replaced by culottes and midi skirts. Is it because I'm getting older and mature? I'm still craving for that A-line skirt that is currently on trend tho. Only have no guts to wear it without tights haha. Hmm... maybe I'm in that phase of something they call as 'style evolution'? I don't know. Let's just have fun with it!

Photographed by : Gladys
Edited by : Me



sunglasses - Ebay | skull earrings - Greedy Sassy | white collar top & bomber jacket - thrift store | midi dress - PICNIC | clean backpack & metal heeled boots - NEW LOOK 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Do you usually go thrift-hunting at pasar senen?
    Love the jacket so much!

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bomber is so awesome! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe