NEW ROUTINE, NEW WAY OF HAVING FUN - #ootd

9.4.16


Photographed by : Dimas Prayogo
Edited by : Me

New things always sound exciting to me! We have this new project called Gogirl! Style , basically a place to share daily style inspiration and shopping guides for you girls who might need a little help to solve that what-to-wear problem you face every single time. In order to stock up the feed, we need to do a photoshoot once a week. This new routine makes me going to different places every single week, which I must admit, is pretty tiring sometimes. But hey, if you could just look at the brighter side, you might as well feel the fun! For me, it's perfect to take a lil snapshots of my outfit of the day in such a cool place, when the model is changing clothes or taking a little rest. Yes yes, I love taking advantage of situations, even in that little amount of time, haha. 


wihte shirt - thrift store | spaghetti strap top - KOMMA | tweed outer - gift | frayed hem pants - NEW LOOK (I DIY-ed the hem haha) | frilled socks - Bella Accessories (Jogja) | black mules - PICNIC

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lookbook | Chictopia Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm in love with your mix-and-match whether its branded or not. can't wait for your project, because honestly I often getting so confused for mix and match my clothes before I go to somewhere (or even go to campus). good luck!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love on how you manage to combine an eye-catching yellow socks with the mule. So unique. :)

    Cheers,
    http://cnovreica.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay those heels are the cutest things ever!

    http://m-eliorism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe