GUCCI X NET-A-PORTER

14.5.16



I don't know what it is, but it looks like I've fallen for Gucci, especially with their FW 16 collection and the latest one, the Gucci x Net-A-Porter capsule collection. You did a good job, Alessandro Michele. Really. You made me want them aaaalll!! I can't stop seeing the video campaign and keep wondering if only I had a chance to wear them all day. The collection is already sold in just a few days btw. Cray!


And here are some of my favorites!






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Grow your YouTube channel with lot of cheap free subscribers now with YTBPals. They offer one hundred% refund policy If purchaser isn't pleased with the service. Supply a try to enhance your social account now. Use Bulk DA PA Checker device now from LetMePost website without spending a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grasp today's records about Sosoment on following articles, visit now Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe