Holy day!

29.12.11


Well,hello again guys! These are some pictures of our vacation on the next day. Just want to share those moments with you!


My auntie and grandma :p

Got a dream-cathcer,yay!

The sweet grandma and grandpa :)

I wore my new thrift find on that day : the lace tied up top and the stripey shorts. The colours of the shorts is quite nautical as well as the button,which is I like the most. The lace top also has caught my attention ever since I bought it. Super cute!


Well,have a wonderful holiday,everyone!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. wow, again I cant believe the lace top and that super cute shorts are from thrift store!! Such a great find I should say.
    your trip looked so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just so cute, i love the shorts!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute blog , love it :)

    i'm following u now , my pleasure if u want to follow me back and by the way i have new post!


    http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great holiday :)
    anyway i love the short and the outer lace <3 so freaking cute >__<


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is seriously so so cute! i love everything about this post!

    happy new year!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe