Procrastinate

27.8.12

Good news! Mom finally knows how to use our Canon a.k.a Hee Jun after practising over and over. Yaaaaay!! Now I can take outfit pictures whenever I go out with my mom as much as I want  

And oh, I also currently found myself become a little bit like to procrastinate things that related to my bachelor thesis. Oyeaah, I'm just enjoying holiday too much that I almost forgot I still have some duties waiting on the line. Can I do it later? Puhleaaasseee??? 


Anyway you really got to see this Bruno Mars medley made by Kurt Schneider, Victoria Justice and Max Schneider. Super awesome!!


All is thrifted except for the bag, I bought it at Petisah (local store).

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gosh, you look like a total babe! Love everything. Especially the floral skirt and oversized jean jacket! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your Mom Ka :)
    and lovely outfit in this super shiny day

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and pretty! lovee your outer and skirt!
    always love your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit! Love all the rusty colors in your outfit and the oversized denim jacket is to die for! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the yellow socks peeking out!


    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. you looks so cute anyway !! :) love your bag so badly <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow your mom is good =) Love the pictures =)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe