MEANWHILE - #ootd

3.7.16


Photographed by : Fima
Edited by : Me

Ah, hello again! It's Sunday and I can't believe I don't have to worry about Monday because hell yeah, we're having a long holiday over here! Feel like I'm gonna cry happily, haha. By the way neighborhood is getting deserted since most of the people are going back to their hometown. It's getting harder to buy meal for lunch and dinner too and now I feel bad because of my lack skill of cooking. I need a great cook as my future husband.




plain top and sneakers -  Zalora | striped denim jacket - Pasar Senen (local thrift store) | (DIYed) frayed crop flare - Uniqlo  | pegasus necklace - H&M | rings - Stroberi | patched bag - Stradivarius

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe