A WEEK FOR MYSELF - #ootd

13.8.16



Photographed by : Cellia
Edited by : Me


A week is almost over and I spent most of my time staying at home. You'd probably be like, "What? You're taking a leave for a week just to stay at home?". Well, welcome to my kind of paradise, dear! So far I'm satisfied with this relaxing week because I finally have time for my self and doing some things that has been delayed for quite a while : writing some blog posts (you'll see it soon!), singing Ariana's songs loudly full album, filling my stomach with loads and loads of durian (yeahh!), watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 6 all day (finally Bruce Willis showed up!) and managed to upload some of my styling works at Steller (click here!).

So what are you guys gonna do if you have a week of day off? Would you just stay at home like me, or you'd rather go somewhere fun? Tell me on the comment below!

See you guys on the next post!



 Star Wars tee - uniqlo | neck scarf - H&M | denim overalls - stolen from my sister | sling bag - ZALORA | shoes - Lasenora Boutique

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe