Tribal Feet

19.9.12

Ok so I don't know why my face looked a little bit "tanned" here. It was,indeed,a sunny day. Is that really affecting? If it does,then probably I should take pictures in the morning or afternoon,right? So it's all about a good timing,hmm...

It's actually quite boring to take pictures at my neighbourhood again so I decided to take these pictures at church. A new background seems refreshing,right? Although this one is not my favorite,but it's pretty good :)

Anyways,I'm sooo in the mood for "boyish" shoes like these which I got from ShoeCorner. They're so comfortable to wear especially when I go to campus where the field is quite tough. Do you know that I'm an Agriculture student? Nope? Then you know now. Of course "the field" I mean is not that wet and filthy field. It's just imagery,haha. The "tribal" print is also reminds me of ULOS (re : traditional fabric of Bataknese's (North Sumatera - Indonesia)),which I think is really cool. What about you? Tell me what you think! 

That's all for today's post. Hope you all are having a wonderful adventure with your favorite shoes just like me. And oh,if you love these babies too you can simply visit ShoeCorner or follow their twitter account here. Click click! :D

P.S.
Follow my instagram at @steffisanta if you want to :)


top and skirt - thrift store | cardigan - belongs to my sister (thrifted too) | bag - my sister's too (Flashy - Bandung) | daddy's socks | shoes - ShoeCorner

Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Chictopia | Hellocotton | Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. love your outwear :)

    where did you buy that :D ?

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's from local thrift store and it actually belongs to my sister hehe :)

      Delete
  2. So cool! Love it! Amzing shoes
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So trendy and original look. I love these shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes! The pattern on them is so cute :)
    xx,
    Paisley
    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaa sepatunya kece. While still maintaining Indonesian culture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cardigan and shoes.
    aaaa lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes! Especially their unique pattern

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe