HELLO!

14.9.15

Back again with the new outfit post! I was meeting my blogger gurls back then and of course, taking outfit pictures is mandatory. Hehe.

Anyway....

I was happy that I got this oversized coat from Anisa at the garage sale we held about a month ago (I'll explain it later). Truthfully, I've been eyeing it ever since the first time I saw her wearing it in one of her outfit posts. I paired it with every new stuff I bought lately (yes, I'm that excited LOL), except for the white shirt which is one of my essentials. The sleeves are a bit too long but I can deal with it tho, besides, it fits perfectly in me (in the oversized way :p). 

Ok so I guess I'll see you on my next post!

And oh, I just uploaded my cover of another Ariana Grande's hit song, One Last Time. I hope you don't mind to see it. You don't have to like it tho haha. Just wanna let you know how much I love this song that it stucked on my head for months and need to be spilled out through a cover :D

Photographed by : Anisa
Edited by : Me




white shirt & patterned culottes - thrift store | spaghetti top - TOPSHOP | oversized coat - from Anisa headband - H&M | white backpack - NEW LOOK | white sneakers - ZALORA

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Quirky cool! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backgrounds works so good here, great pictures, and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The backgrounds works so good here, great pictures, and jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe