RED AND WHITE

3.9.15

Finishing off my day at work today by posting an update on this blog! Wohoo!

This embroidery top is really something to me. It has the prodigious baloon sleeve and stuffy ruffles , which makes me kinda disturbed, but I can't resist the fact that I love it so much. Some people who see me wearing it might be thinking that I'm so 'tujuh-belasan' a.k.a patriotic tho, because it has the same color palette with our national flag. Never mind. Besides, I feel happy wearing it. And floral plus plaid mixture never been this cool, I think! 

Photographed by : Olel
Edited by : Me



Choker - L.I.N.F | baloon sleeve top - thrift store | plaid skirt - stolen from mom | buckle backpack - New Look | chunky lace up boots 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is super cute!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cuteee top kak steffi :) you're so pretty here :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe