Refreshing My Mind

9.6.11






Hey peeps! So I'm now in the week of my semester 6 exam, and today is the last day of this week. The next exam will be continued on next Monday so now I'm FREE from studying and can take a time to update this blog hahaha. Well, this is not an outfit post though, but I hope you will be inspired (even if it's just a little) by this new collection of Dina Vahada from Vahada which also has refreshed my brain after passing through this hard week... :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. great post and lovely pictures! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!! good luck with your exams dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos , i love it <3
    great :)

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  4. dina vahada, one of the most promising indonesian designer!
    her works are awesome
    thx for sharing the pics :)

    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jesus, I love it alll!! good luck on your exams darling xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe