An Update

2.11.12


I'm in  Gogirl! Magazine November 2012 issue. Wow. Happy!! For my Indonesian readers now you can read the review of my shopping trip to Hong Kong with kak Githa Moran (Gogirl! Fashion Editor) there. For you who have no idea about this,well,I was announced as the winner of Gogirlmagz.com (the web version of Gogirl! Magazine) Fashion Tag of The Year on last June. Aaaand the prize is this shopping trip to HK with Gogirl! Magazine's Fashion Editor! Oh,how I love it so much. I feel so thankful for that too! And what you need to do is GRAB one for yourself! NOW!! 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. whoa, i have to grab this issue fast!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the magazine
    COOL :D
    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks so much!! so glad you visited my blog :D

      Delete
  4. congratulation!!! :) anyway, do you have any thrift store recommendation around jakarta? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! actually I'm currently living in Medan so I have no idea of good thrift stores in Jakarta. but some people told me that Pasar Senen is a pretty good place to shop for thrift stuff :)

      Delete
  5. Great look♥
    N'hésite pas a faire un tours sur mon blog: http://n-julie.blogspot.fr/ il y a un concours en ce moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very lovely outfit! I love the print and the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe