The Brick Corner

26.11.12

Sometimes wearing red and white outfit reminds me a bit of our national flag and for me it's a little bit awkward,haha. So,in order to relieve that impression I decided to put this blazer/coat I got from PICNIC. I don't really know what colour it is. Tosca? Turquoise? Green? Whatever. All I can say is I'm so much in love with this baby and you know what,Christmas is on its way so I think I'm gonna wear this cool blazer/coat a lot. Like,A LOT.

Anyways,I'm so sorry for the quality of the pictures. It's not like the usual one,right? I'm using my friends camera and seems like it doesn't give that deep and contrast effect like I want,but I thank my friend,Sarah,for kindly helping me. We're not a pro,so it's a little bit confusing using that Nikon camera. But I love that brick background so it's ok though :)

Happy Monday to all my readers and hope you have a fantastic week ahead. See you soon on my next post 


hairwreath - Garland | top - thrift store | unbranded skirt (actually I forgot where I got it) | blazer/coat - PICNIC | tights - Petisah | loafers - Prince Edward Market (Hong Kong)

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. its oke steff i'm proud , you still wanna updating your blog even you lose your camera. i hope you get a new one :) and thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. color blocking outfit !!! love it, specially your coat .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! The colours looks so good together. And I actually really like the look of these pictures, it gives them a cool vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! love the colors on this outfit. I adore your blazer,tights and shoes!

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the whole outfits darla :D

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such perfect outfits, I love the colours here and the tights! I had some like that but they snagged =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too sweet! :) Thank you, I'm kind of feeling better now, it will grow <3
    I love the outfit! The colours are great, and your crown is so jbvgujbvghb I love it!
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit. I'm dying to by a skirt like yours.
    By the way, if you like motel, now you can buy everything you want with 20% off, all you have to do is to use the discount code "lilycardoso" at the check out.

    xo
    Lily
    http://thelilyissue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the color combination here , pretty outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  10. A christmas theme on outfit post! Major love.

    cheers from Jakarta,
    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. falling hard with your loafers, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors of your outfit! :)



    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving your skirt!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually love the quality of the pictures, it gives an old/vintage effect which is really cool!
    Love your outfit.

    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. flower crown is so in, like forever and it suits you perfectly!
    stay pretty dear.

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your jacket is so adorable!
    kisses and hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this outfit is just too perfect <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute! Love the tights!<33 foto2nya bagus kok meskipun efeknya gak kaya biasa!!:DD

    ReplyDelete
  19. i super love the shots!!! suka floral wreathnya <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look preppy and feminine as always! Loving the festive color combination :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look classy and adorable ☺

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do like your style here a lot. This outfit is just amazing. And your pics have such a romantic allure!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so cute!

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. totally love the combination!!!! xo

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look so wonderfull! I love this outfit and the flowers in your hair.
    xx
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  26. whoaaaaaah, I love your blazer coat :DDD
    lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe