Life is full of surprises

16.11.12

Yes,it is. Sometimes it is the good one,sometimes the bad one. Yesterday I got a very bad surprise. I lost my camera. It was stolen by some guys when I was taking pictures with my friends on the street and the thiefs ran away with motorcycle. I was shocked for a while and didn't know what to do. I was after them though but still couldn't get them caught or at least get my camera back. 

When I got back home and told my parents about what happened, they were so angry. Of course they're angry,right? I'm not from a super wealthy family where camera is something that we could get easily like buying chips or popcorns. It needs money in quite a big amount. And I've lost my parents' trust too. I feel super extremely guilty until now. Still can't believe that my camera,our Hee Jun,is gone. Yes,we named it Hee Jun because  we adore Han Hee Jun from American Idol last season so much. Silly,I know. But that's the way we feel the connection with the camera.

Well,for me now it seems like blogging will not be as easy as it used to be anymore. But hey...I won't give up! No! Blogging is just getting more challenging and all I need to do is doing some tricks so that this blog will keep growing up. I'll keep posting,of course,but I think my posts will not be as frequent as usual until I got a new camera. And I realize that I don't have any rights right now to ask for anything to my parents. Even for Christmas or birthday present *sigh* So yeah,I'm planning to work my ass off as hard as I can and wish I'll be lucky enough to get a new camera with my own effort.

After all,what's the point of all these?
1. Respect and preserve everything you've already have even if it's not from your own hard work.
2. Don't take pictures at a quiet street.
3. Always hang up the camera strap around your neck everytime you use your camera.
4. Be sensitive with the circumstances you're in. Don't be lulled with the ease you already feel. 
5. You will not always be in your comfort zoneBad guys do exist so you got to be careful wherever you are.

So that's all I can say to you. Thank you so much for giving your time to read this post and also for your understanding. I hope this post is telling enough about my situation right now and how hard it is for me too. Really need your support to make me going through this,guys. I do. And I believe something good is about to happen right now :)

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oh my goodness that's terrible...I'm really lucky that here in New York, if someone tries to steal something from you, someone always catches them within a few minutes. But that's really good advice. If I go out with my camera, I try my best to protect it. Tourists especially need to pay attention to this advice when they go to big cities, because they tend to get really careless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you get it back, or have someone get a new one for you because yes they are very expensive unfortunately =(

      Delete
  2. I feel so sorry for you! I also got my camera stolen when I was travelling between Ecuador and Peru. I fell asleep on a bus and someone took it out of my bag... when I noticed it in the hostel, I felt so stupid and angry about myself... but worse than the camera in that moment was that I didn't have any photos from that trip.

    So... another tip: take out memory card when you're not using the camera and wear it somewhere close to your body.

    I hope you'll be able to buy a new camera soon! I'll definitely miss your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steefff beneran ilang??? pas lg dimana? :0
    astagaa nggak nyangka loh steff :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so sorry for you! :(
    I hope you'll get a new camera very soon!

    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i understand your feeling very well, i've been in your situation before, but the difference is i lost my phone. the phone i bought with my own money. it happened when i was in year 10. i cried for days eventhough my parent didn't get angry, but i just cried because i felt so irrespondsible. all thieves could go to hell, i guess hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw I feel so sorry you lost your camera. :( But I love your fighting spirit!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so terrible.. i wish the thieves will regret with what they have done and won't do it again to other people. i wish you can get a new camera soon :) goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. be patient kak :(
    omg, i would feel the same like you feel if my camera lost too.
    hope you can get your parent's trust again ☺
    cheerup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They snatched it ya? Omg I'm so sorry to hear that! Thank you for sharing your tips also! Be strong and cheer up xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's horrible! So sorry to hear that. I hope you get a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that's horrible, hope you get your new camera (i know it's not that easy but i know you will eventually get it). Be positive!

    -N

    nicoleannette12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would be devastated if I lost my camera too. What a sad story. But don't quit blogging - your blog is cool!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to hear that kak. I hope you can get the new camera soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm sorry to hear that :( hope things will get better and sure we,readers look forward to reading your next post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Plz keep posting! Dont give up! I love your blog and your sense for fashion! You are amazing! Dont worry because of your cam! My fingers are crossed! :) Hope you visit me and may like my blog about male fashion :) XOXO

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd be absolutely lying if I said I wasn't taken with your style!
    It's so effortless and fun - not to mention the fact that your photography is amazing!
    The backdrop is so fitting for this lovely look.

    loving it all,
    xoxo.
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe