Uncle Sam

2.11.12

Hey,guys! How was your Halloween? I hope it's been the fantastic one! We don't really celebrate Halloween here so please forgive me if I don't share my Halloween look on this blog :B

On last Sunday I spent the day with my besties,just as usual. Strolled around Sun Plaza (again!) and well,went karaoke-ing too. Haha. There's a fact that I haven't tell you all. I'm such a sucker when it comes about karaoke/singing thing. I can go to Nav/Home/Happy Puppy/Milo almost every week just to spent two hours singing with my friends and hold a "private" concert. Ok,not literally a concert. 

About the outfit. I officially flew to heaven when I scored this "Uncle Sam" printed skirt at thrift store. Wait,is it really an "Uncle Sam" picture? It makes me think that way because as you can see here,it has stars,and stripes,and those American colours too which remind me of American flag. Plus,the picture of old man wearing American outfit is just awesome! Don't you agree with me?

Pictures taken by : my cool photographer bestie,Tibby :)   


blouse,blazer,skirt and boots - thrift store | bag - Flashy (stolen from my sister's closet) | DIY bow necktie

Anyway,here is an unimportant video of me singing Listen by Beyonce. I'm not a professional singer so yeah,do excuse my pitchy tones here ok! At first I was so eager to sing the song but unfortunately I ended up ruined it. Hahaha. 


That's all for today. Anyway I've added a little goodies to my secondhand store,just click here if you want to visit :)

Also,I just made a Facebook page a few months ago. Feel free to LIKE it here

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. cute skirt! i really love your unique style <3

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos and i love your outfit!! that skirt is so unique and awesome blue blazer, it really goes well with your bag and shoes!

    Love, Maria

    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, and love your photos!

    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute " Uncle Sam " skirt and love ur voice btw when you singing. I think you're so great when speak english.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You're amazing! :)
    I just created a facebook page , maybe you could check it out : https://www.facebook.com/beyourownheroblog
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeay, love your printed skirt <3 those all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are no words to describe how adorable you look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your voice~ why dont you cover more beyonce's song and upload it on youtube or somewhere else? it'd be really nice ;D
    cute outfit btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute skirt <3
    love the whole outfit steff. you look gorgeous :)

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look cute! and you can sing very good :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always score the best stuffs from thrift store! major envy! this is definitely my fave look of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasn't following your blog, which is quite a crime, right ? I love the skirt so much !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool skirt! It reminds me of Uncle Sam, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you mix those crazy colors and still look more than gorgeous! Your skirt has the prettiest pattern <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. love yyour adorable skirt ☺
    and also the bow tie!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG.. so interesting and lovely outfit! You look adorable!
    I love this bow-tie :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really really love your skirt kak steffi<333333

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing skirt, such a great piece!

    www.kristellouisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, so cute! love the whole outfits <33 especially your skirt, it so unique <33


    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, nice blog! im now following with gfc and bloglovin!
    please follow me back :)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really appreciate this outfit! The skirt is completely crazy <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your outfit and your photos look so lovely and vintagey :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  23. that's such a cool print, I wouldn't have realized at a glance :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. if you didnt zoom the skirt , i would probably see that as a tribal .
    but love the look by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm in love with your outfit! You have a great style :)

    Feel free to visit my blog!
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. looooove that skirt darling! Also, sounds like you had a fun weekend :)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This outfit is so nice and vintage ! I love it. C

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oooh love the outfit! the shoes and bag complete the look!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh! I love your pics!
    I follow you on twitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. So vintage love it!
    Btw i have new post , if you want to see please visit my Blog :D



    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. This outfit is just so cute ~ the blazer is the best and I adore how blue it is!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I LOVE your skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your outfit!! And the bag is so nice I started looking for it online haha.

    ReplyDelete
  35. the outfit is so colorful classic, love th combo and the most for the bag and cropped blazer <3

    and oh, may you check my blog, there is ongoing giveaway if you interested to join

    see you,
    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete
  36. really love your vintage mood and outfit.. thats gorgeous vintage dear <3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe